US Flea Control and Heartworm Markets
Small animal parasite control continues to be one of the largest market segments in animal health. Regardless of the general economy’s direction, sales of flea, tick and heartworm products have grown year after year, at a greater rate than the animal health market as a whole. Brakke Consulting’s 2019 update of our annual study addresses the fascinating dynamics of the flea and heartworm preventatives markets. The 200-page report also includes the following information:
- Overview of the veterinary and OTC flea control markets
- Review of new product launches in 2019 including PROHEART 12, CORAXIS and MILBEGUARD, and products in development
- Product descriptions, prices, and sales for the leading flea and heartworm products
- A 2019 survey of 390 veterinarians regarding brands carried; awareness of new products; the impact of product sales outside the veterinary clinic channel; and many other topics
- A 2019 survey of 500 pet owners regarding their flea, tick and heartworm product choices, including brand switching
For questions, contact Lynn Fondon, DVM, MBA at 336-396-3916 or email@example.com.