Industry OverviewWe are the experts in animal health
Announcing the 2021 Brakke Industry Overview
New research on how veterinarians have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and their plans for the post-pandemic world will be an important feature of the annual Brakke Consulting Industry Overview.
“The new research examines the role of such things as curbside appointments and telemedicine, and how veterinarians plan to deploy them post-pandemic,” said Bob Jones, PhD, President of Brakke Consulting. “We also look at the impact of COVID-19 on the veterinary staff during this trying year as well as make our predictions on what’s ahead for the industry in 2021.”
In addition to the new research findings, the Overview will cover:
- Top animal health company revenues, growth, and new product performance
- A special analysis of changes in ecommerce and pet medication sales
- Status of veterinary practice consolidation
- Data on pet adoptions and pet population during the pandemic
- African Swine Fever, pandemic-driven packing plant closures and the future of technology on the farm animal market
- New perspectives on the evolution of veterinary distribution
The Brakke Industry Overview is an information-packed presentation geared to the interests of executive leadership, sales and marketing managers, financial executives and others involved in the industry. If you are interested in having a presentation made to your company, contact Amanda McDavid at 336-396-3916.