» Multi-Client Studies
Brakke Consulting publishes professional reports on a variety of animal health industry topics. Our studies offer a cost-effective way to acquire a comprehensive understanding of areas of high interest to both current industry participants and companies seeking to understand the dynamics and potential of the animal health industry.
Studies currently available or soon to be published include:
- Pain Management Products for Dogs and Cats (coming May 2019)
- Field Sales & Veterinary Teams of Leading Animal Health Companies (February 2019)
- US Flea Control and Heartworm Markets (December 2018)
- Sales Force Effectiveness Study (December 2018)
- The Companion Animal Veterinary Telehealth Landscape (October 2018)
- Veterinary Practice Home Delivery (June 2018)
- Pain Management Products for Dogs and Cats (April 2018)
- Veterinary Technical Services Study (March 2018)
- Equine Mega Study IV (January 2018)
- Distributor Effectiveness Study (December 2017)
- Cancer in Dogs and Cats (September 2017)
- New Strategies for Health and Performance in US Livestock and Poultry Production (January 2017)
- US Veterinary Generic Drugs Market (September 2016)
- Changing Pet Ownership Study (April 2016)
- Pet Pharmaceutical Market Shift (2015)
- Food Animal Sales Team Study (2015)
- Pet Dental Market Study (2015)
- Veterinary Drug Compounding (2013)
- Pet Owner Channel Use Study (2012)
Click here to see a brief synopsis of all of our multiclient studies.
For more information on our reports, please contact Lynn Fondon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972.243.4033.